- Born on December 6th, 1988
- Canadian Citizen
- Languages: French, English, and Esperanto
- Ph.D. Mathematics, University of Toronto, 2017
- M.Sc. Mathematics, University of Toronto, 2012
- B.Sc. Mathematics, Trent University, 2010
- Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream, UTSC. 2021-Present
- Assistant Professor (CLTA), Teaching Stream, UTM. 2017-2021
- Instructor, UTSC. 2016-2017
- Teaching Assistant, UTSG. 2011-2016
- Glynn-Adey, P. (in press). Using wikis to support student inquiry in large math classes. Electronic Journal of Mathematics and Technology.
- Glynn-Adey, P. & Li, Z.(2021). In tetracycles: a SET deck magic trick. Math Horizons 28.4: 16-18. DOI: 10.1080/0020739X.2020.1827174
- Glynn-Adey, P. (2020). Public space office hours. College Teaching, DOI: 10.1080/87567555.2020.1845599.
- Glynn-Adey, P. (2020). Using a wiki to collect student work in vector calculus. International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, DOI: 10.1080/0020739X.2020.1827174.
- Shahbazi, Z., & Glynn-Adey, P. (2020). Using departmental publications to foster student creativity in mathematics. Journal of Humanistic Mathematics, 10(2), 445-464. DOI: 10.5642/jhummath.202002.20.
- Glynn-Adey, P., & Liokumovich, Y. (2017). Width, ricci curvature, and minimal hypersurfaces. Journal of Differential Geometry, 105(1), 33-54. arXiv:1408.3656 and DOI: 10.4310/jdg/1483655859.
- Glynn-Adey, P., & Zhu, Z. (2017). Subdividing three-dimensional riemannian disks. Journal of Topology and Analysis, 9(03), 533-550. arXiv:1508.03746 and DOI: 10.1142/S1793525317500212.