Feel free to contact me! I am always glad to receive comments, questions, or suggestions via e-mail.
parker dot glynn dot adey at utoronto dot ca
Advice for Students in My Courses
- Don’t worry about e-mailing me. I’m not an evil bear. I won’t get angry if you e-mail me. Answering student e-mails is a part of my job. In fact, I enjoy getting e-mails from students.
- When writing to me about a course, please include:
- Your name and student number
- The course code e.g. MAT A29 or MAT B42
- When asking about a specific question from a textbook, or assignment, please write the question in the body of your e-mail. If you’re not able to write out the question, take a photo or attach a PDF.
Advice for Students Seeking Reference Letters
Please read my Reference Letter Guidelines page.